Have the Wedding of Your Dreams with Elegant,
Unique Wedding Dresses from Ivory Row
Each bride has her own individual style and taste. Especially when it comes to finding special and unique wedding dresses for herself and her wedding party. The idea is to create a look that sets them apart, while making the day truly memorable for years to come.
Today’s Wedding Dress is NOT Your Mothers Wedding Dress:
Today's wedding dresses range from the contemporary mermaid and ball gown styles to “A” Line and bohemian chic. Classic looks still include off-the-shoulder styles, lace, and ruffles, but there are many new design elements in today’s unique wedding dresses. A variety of colors and other unique wedding designs are finding their way to to the fashion forward bride.
- Designers are using more color. Blush, ivory, pale blue, lavender and even ombre color tones are being seen in more and more dresses.
- Elegant pant suits and jumpsuits in Chantilly lace, tulle and gabardine with strapless tops are all the rage for both ceremonies and in lieu of “reception” dresses.
- 3D florals and hand-made appliques made from organza, tulle and lace are adorning dresses from top designers.
Enhancements and Accessories:
Truly unique wedding dresses often come with breathtaking enhancements that complete the wedding day look.
Ivory Row Bridal offers a wide range of elegant hair accessories, such as pearl and crystal studded hair combs and tiaras that can be worn with a veil or after the veil is removed.
We also offer pearl and crystal belts that can take a simple dress and give it that “wow” factor.
Unique Floral Arrangements for Bride Bouquets and Beyond:
Gone are the days of white roses and baby’s breath bridal bouquets and table arrangements. Today’s bride is wants to add color to her wedding day by pairing flowers with a variety of unexpected greens that make a statement. Not only are the colors and greens unique, but floral arrangements are being used to truly transform a venue from ho-hum to lavish.
It's no longer just about roses. A variety of flowers and greenery are being chosen for unique bridal bouquets, some of these include:
- Proteas, peonies, anemones, daisies (once banned from bridal bouquets), lilacs, sweet peas, dahlias, tulips, ranunculus, poppies, jasmine sprigs, wild flowers and berries have become standard centerpieces of bridal and attendant bouquets.
- Most modern bouquets are soft and free flowing. Greens like thistle, eucalyptus, ferns, geranium leaves, passion vines, and locally foraged greens are being used to create elegant bouquets for the entire wedding party.
Floral Decorations for Your Venue:
More floral displays than ever are being used in the reception areas, whether they be in formal settings or simple outside casual weddings.
- For tropical weddings, we are seeing tropical orchids, ferns and pincushion proteas in local vases or wooden boxes being showcased as centerpieces.
- Add a breathtaking ombre floral runner using different hues of hydrangeas, roses, carnations and other flowers on a neutral tablecloth to make them stand out.
- You can create an easy floral wall for outside weddings using lattice and potted plants such as orchids, crotons, leafy plants and vines; they can become part of your home décor after the wedding.
Where to Find the Best Unique Wedding Dresses:
If you’re looking for top service, the widest variety of dress styles, accessories and everything else the bride needs, visit Ivory Row Bridal to schedule an appointment today. You can reach them at (623)328-9180 or visit their Web site to find the dress of your dreams.